Who are we?
PCCN is a short-term (30-90 Days), transitional, clinical service for individual who are experiencing a crisis. PCCN is comprised of a number of community agencies and organizations that are partnered together to create the Network.
Through assessment and coordination of short-term and transitional support resources and in collaboration with the Network Partners, PCCN’s mission is to support individuals with developmental disabilities and dual diagnosis in overcoming crisis.
- Those who are 11 years and older
- Who are in crisis
- Who have a developmental Disability
- And who live in the Peel Region
What is crisis?
Crisis is the onset of an emotional disturbance or situational distress which may be cumulative and result in:
- Sudden breakdown of an individual’s ability to cope
- Individual’s state of crisis (distress) is not likely to change/improve and may worsen without immediate intervention
- Such crisis may result in putting the person at risk of potential harm to themselves or others
Serving the Region of Peel:
There are a variety of community services available to you and your family in the Peel Region that may be of support and help to prevent crisis.